TERMS OF SERVICE
In terms of Information Technology statutes, this document is an electronic record. Being generated by a computer system it does not require any physical or digital signatures.
a. The website https://crazyengineers.io (hereinafter referred to as ‘Website’ owned by CrazyEngineers Technologies Pvt. Ltd., a Company incorporated under the Indian Companies Act, 1956 having its registered office at B-402, J.P. Chambers, Madhav Nagar, S.A. Road, Nagpur – 440010 represented by its members, where such expression shall, unless repugnant to the context thereof, be deemed to include its respective legal heirs, representatives, administrators, permitted successors and assigns;
b. For the purpose of these Terms of Service, along with any amendments to the same, and wherever the context so requires
i. “You” or “User” shall mean any natural or legal person who access and see website and its contents.
ii. “We”, “Us”, “Our”, ‘Company’ shall mean CrazyEngineers Technologies Pvt. Ltd.;
iii. “Agreement” shall mean and refer to this Terms of Service, including any amendments that may be incorporated into it.
iv. “Third Party” shall mean and refer to any individual(s), company or entity apart from the User and the Company.
c. The headings of each section in this Agreement are only for the purpose of organizing the various provisions under this Agreement in an orderly manner. These headings shall not be used by either party to interpret the provisions contained under them in any manner. Further, the headings have no legal or contractual value.
f. We hold the sole right to modify the Terms of Service without prior permission from You or providing notice to You. The relationship creates on You a duty to periodically check the Terms of Service and stay updated on its requirements. If You continue to use the Website or avail any of its services without registration following such change, this is deemed as consent by You to the so amended policies. Your continued use of the Website is conditioned upon your compliance with the Terms of Service, including but not limited to compliance with the Terms of Service even after alterations, if any.
2. ONLINE PLATFORM
https://crazyengineers.io is an online portal for engineers around the world. The Engineers all over the world are given a platform to exchange their innovative ideas, knowledge, updations and suggestions so as to form a global online network of technocrats. This Website is the latest venture of the Company that aims to build an online ecosystem for engineers. This Website has numerous inter connected web applications (hereinafter “Applications”) that will offer various services and products to the technocrats. These Applications can be used from our platform without downloading.
Applications include the following (not limited)
- Resume Builder Application: Will help engineers create and maintain their online profile.
- Career Help Application: Will let users ask their career related questions to experienced engineers and domain experts.
- Jobs Application: Will help engineers find their dream job and apply to them using the resume created using Resume Builder app.
- Events Application: Will help engineers create, manage, publish and search for various events relevant to them.
- Online Store: Will help engineers buy the products / software / apparel / services et al
If a customer wants to avail services/products of the Website and use the various Applications, registration is required. As a part of the registration, we collect basic information such as your name, gender, date of birth, email address, residential address, contact number, password, city, state, country, education, professional experience and billing information, etc.
Membership of this Website is available only to those above the age of 18, barring those “Incompetent to Contract” which inter alia include insolvents. If You are a minor and wish to use the Website, You may do so through Your legal guardian. The Company/Website reserves the right to terminate Your account on knowledge of You being a minor and having registered on the Website or availing any of its services.
Further, at any time during Your use of this Website, including but not limited to the time of registration, You are solely responsible for protecting the confidentiality of Your username and password, and any activity under the account shall be deemed to have been done by You. In the case that You provide Us with false and/or inaccurate details or we have reason to believe that You have done so, We hold the right to permanently suspend Your account.
5. ACCOUNT AND REGISTRATION OBLIGATIONS
You must keep your account and registration details current and correct for communications related to your Use of the Website. By agreeing to the Terms of Service, the user agrees to receive promotional communication and notifications from the Company. The user can opt out from such communication and/or notifications either by unsubscribing on the Website itself, or by contacting the customer services team and placing a request for unsubscribing.
Users can explore our Website and search from among different categories of the services provided by the Website.
The usage of Website is ‘freemium’, that is part of the service will be accessible free of cost and the User may have to buy the full service if required. However, some of these Applications will be fully fee of cost while some will be fully paid. However, We reserve the right to amend the said policy and charge Users for all the services provided. In the event of such change in policy, Users shall be intimated of the same via email/telephone and such change shall be effective as soon as Users have been intimated. Subsequent to such change, it is the choice of the User whether or not to continue with the services offered by us.
6. MODE OF PAYMENT
a. Before or at the time of collecting personal information, we will identify the purposes for which information is being collected.
b. We will collect and use your personal information solely with the objective of fulfilling those purposes specified by us and for other compatible purposes, unless we obtain the consent of the individual concerned or as required by law.
c. We will only retain personal information as long as necessary for the fulfilment of those purposes.
d. We will collect personal information by lawful and fair means and, where appropriate, with the knowledge or consent of the individual concerned.
e. Personal data should be relevant to the purposes for which it is to be used, and, to the extent necessary for those purposes, should be accurate, complete, and up-to-date.
The User takes full responsibility for payment of all taxes and fees that are levied or arise in the course of use of the Website, including but not limited to downloading content and availing its service partner’s service.
8. USER’S OBLIGATIONS
The User undertakes to fulfill the following obligations. Failure to satisfy any of these obligations gives Us the right to permanently suspend Your account and/or claim damages for any losses that accrue to Us or additional costs that may be imposed on us.
- You hereby certify that you are at least 18 years of age.
- You agree to ensure the email address provided in your account registration is valid at all times and shall keep your contact information accurate and up-to-date.
- You agree to comply with all local laws and regulations governing the downloading, installation and/or use of the Website, including, without limitation to, any usage rules set forth in this Agreement.
- You undertake not to:
- Cut, copy, distribute, modify, recreate, reverse engineer, distribute, disseminate, post, publish or create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information or software obtained from the Website. For the removal of doubt, it is clarified that unlimited or wholesale reproduction, copying of the content for commercial or non-commercial purposes and unwarranted modification of data and information within the content of the Website is not permitted. Should You want to engage in one or more such actions, prior permission from Us must be obtained;
- access (or attempt to access) the Website and/or the materials or Services by any means other than through the interface that is provided by the Website. The use of deep-link, robot, spider or other automatic device, program, algorithm or methodology, or any similar or equivalent manual process, to access, acquire, copy or monitor any portion of the Website or Content, or in any way reproduce or circumvent the navigational structure or presentation of the Website, materials or any Content, to obtain or attempt to obtain any materials, documents or information through any means not specifically made available through the Website is prohibited. You acknowledge and agree that by accessing or using the Website Services, You may be exposed to content from other Users or Third Parties that You may consider offensive, indecent or otherwise objectionable. We disclaim all liabilities arising in relation to such offensive content on the Website. Further, You may report such offensive content;
- use the Website in any manner that may impair, overburden, damage, disable or otherwise compromise
- Company’s services;
- any other party’s use and enjoyment of company’s services;
- or the services and products of any Third Party (including, without limitation to, the Authorized Device);
- use the Services or Materials for any unlawful purposes or to conduct any unlawful activity, including, but not limited to, fraud, embezzlement, money laundering or identity theft;
- abuse, harass, threaten, defame, disillusion, erode, abrogate, demean or otherwise violate the legal rights of others;
- engage in any activity that interferes with or disrupts access to the Website or the Services (or the servers and networks which are connected to the Website);upload or distribute files that contain viruses, corrupted files, or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of the Website;
- download any file posted on the Website that you know, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner;
- probe, scan or test the vulnerability of the Website or any connected network, nor breach the security or authentication measures on the Website. You may not reverse look-up, trace or seek to trace any information on any other user, of or visitor to, the Website , or Service or information made available or offered by or through the Website , in any way whether or not the purpose is to reveal any information, including but not limited to personal identification information, other than Your own information, as provided for by the Website;
- disrupt or interfere with the security of, or otherwise cause harm to, the Website , systems resources, servers or networks connected to or accessible through the Website or any affiliated or linked Website;
- use the Website or any material or Content for any purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these Terms of Service, or to solicit the performance of any illegal activity or other activity which infringes the rights of this Website or other Third Parties;
- violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force within or outside your home country;
- violate any code of conduct or other guidelines, which may be applicable for or to any particular Service;
- threaten the unity, integrity, defence, security or sovereignty of your home country, friendly relations with foreign states, or public order or causes incitement to the commission of any cognizable offence or prevents investigation of any offence or is insulting any other nation;
- Disseminate information through the Website that is false, inaccurate or misleading, or violate any applicable laws or regulations for the time being in force in or outside your home country.
9. DELETION OF ACCOUNT BY THE USER
User cannot delete their account on their own and will have to contact us at email@example.com with a request to delete their account.
10. UPDATES ON WEBSITE
From time to time, the Website may automatically check the version of the Website installed on the Device and, if applicable, provide updates for the Website (hereinafter referred to as “Updates”). Updates may contain, without limitation to, bug fixes, patches, enhanced functionality, plug-ins and new versions of the Website. By installing the Website, You authorize the automatic download and installation of Updates and agree to download and install Updates manually if necessary. Your use of the Website and Updates shall be governed by this Agreement (as amended by any terms and conditions that may be provided with Updates).
Users will receive periodic emails from us informing them about our latest actions and initiatives and notifications from the Applications they have subscribed to.
11. COMMENTS POSTED TO THE SITE
As a matter of policy, we do not sell or rent any personally identifiable information about you to any third party. However, the following describes some of the ways that your personally identifiable information may be disclosed:
a. External Service Providers: There may be a number of services offered by external service providers that help you use our Websites. If you choose to use these optional services, and in the course of doing so, disclose information to the external service providers, and/or grant them permission to collect information about you, then their use of your information is governed by their private policy.
b. Law and Order: We cooperate with law enforcement inquiries, as well as other third parties to enforce laws, such as: intellectual property rights, fraud and other rights. We can (and you authorize us to) disclose any information about you to law enforcement and other government officials as we, in our sole discretion, believe necessary or appropriate, in connection with an investigation of fraud, intellectual property infringements, or other activity that is illegal or may expose us or you to legal liability.
Following registration, you can review and change the information you had submitted. If you change any information we may or may not keep track of your old information. You can change your registration information such as: name and email ID.
We will retain in our files information you have requested to remove for certain circumstances, such as to resolve disputes, troubleshoot problems and enforce our terms and conditions. Further, such prior information is never completely removed from our databases due to technical and legal constraints, including stored ‘back up’ systems. Therefore, you should not expect that all of your personally identifiable information will be completely removed from our databases in response to your requests.
13. COPYRIGHTS COMPLAINTS
When you sign up to become a Member, you will also be asked to choose a password. You are entirely responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password. It is important that you protect it against unauthorized access of your account and information by choosing your password carefully, and keeping your password and computer secure by signing out after using our services.
You agree not to use the account, username, email address or password of another Member at any time or to disclose your password to any third party. You are responsible for all actions taken with your login information and password, including fees. If you lose control of your password, you may lose substantial control over your personally identifiable information and may be subject to legally binding actions taken on your behalf. Therefore, if your password has been compromised for any reason, you should immediately change your password. You agree to notify us immediately if you suspect any consistent unauthorized use of your account or access to your password even after changing it.
14. GEOGRAPHICAL EXTENT
- The Website can be used all over the world.
- If You access or use the Website from any given country or location above, You are solely responsible for compliance with necessary laws and regulations for use of the Website.
We may modify, replace, refuse access to, suspend or discontinue the Services, partially or entirely, or add, change and modify prices for all or part of the Services for You or for all Users at any time and in Our sole discretion. These changes shall become effective upon providing a notice of the same to You via email/ the home screen of the Website. We further reserve the right to withhold, remove and or discard any content available as part of Your account, with or without notice, if deemed by Us to be contrary to this Agreement.
The Website has no obligation to provide You with a copy of the information You or any other User provides on the Website or that the Website has accessed. Further, We reserve the right, in Our sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement at any time, effective upon the date of giving Users notice of the same. Notice shall be provided of such change via email to the Users and/ or by posting a notice on the home screen of the Website.
You and We both understand that there may be instances of difficulty in accessing or receiving email communication. We are not responsible if any email notice gets caught by Your SPAM folder, or if You do not see the email, or if You have given us an incorrect email id or if for any other reason You do not receive the email notice. Therefore, we encourage you to frequently open the Website to monitor any changes. Your continued use of or access to the Services following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. We may also, in the future, offer new services and/ or features through the Website. Such new features and/ or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
You agree to indemnify, hold harmless, and defend Us from and against any and all liability, loss, claim, damages, expense, or costs (including but not limited to attorneys’ fees), incurred by or made Us in connection with any claim arising from or related to:
- Your use or any Third Party’s use via Your account of the Service provided by the Website and its Content;
- Any breach or violation of this Agreement, including any amendment, or of any statute or regulation by You, or any Third Party through Your account.
You agree to fully cooperate in indemnifying Us at Your expense. You also agree not to reach a settlement with any party without Our consent.
17. DISCLAIMER OF LIABILITY
The information, including, but not limited to, text, graphics, images, testimonials, Forum posts, demonstrations, and other material contained on our website are for informational purposes only. Always seek the advice of a qualified professional with any questions you may have regarding a condition or situation, and never disregard professional advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.
The Company will not be responsible for any damage suffered by users from use of the services on this system. This without limitation includes loss of revenue/data resulting from delays, pricing issues or service interruptions as may occur because of any act/ omission. This disclaimer of liability also applies to any damages or injury caused by any failure of performance, error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operation or transmission, computer virus, communication line failure, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to, alteration of, or use of record, whether for breach of contract, tortuous behaviour, negligence, or under any other cause of action.
The Website is a platform for Users to collaborate with technocrats all round the world and therefore provide a global interface. The Company is not and cannot be a party to or control in any manner any transaction between you and such third party.
In particular, neither the Website Owner nor any shareholders/members of the Company shall be liable in any way to You or to any other person, firm or corporation whatsoever for any loss, liability, damage (whether direct or consequential), personal injury or expense of any nature whatsoever arising from any delays, inaccuracies, errors in, or omission of any products/services. User reviews are provided for informational purpose only.
User reviews reflect the individual reviewer’s results and experiences only and are not verified or endorsed by the Company/ Website.
18. DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT
All disputes involving but not limited to rights conferred, compensation, refunds, and other claims will be resolved through a two-step Alternate Dispute Resolution mechanism.
a. Stage 1: Mediation. In case of a dispute, the matter will first be attempted to be resolved by a sole mediator who is a neutral third party and will be selected at the mutual acceptance of a proposed mediator by both parties. Both parties may raise a name for the sole mediator and in the case both parties accept the proposed name, the said person shall be appointed as sole mediator. In case the parties are not able to reach a consensus within two proposed mediators, the Company reserves the right to decide the final mediator. The decision of the mediator is binding on both parties.
b. Stage 2: Arbitration. In case that mediation does not yield a suitable result or preferred by any one of the parties, arbitration may follow, the award of which is binding on both parties. The Arbitration Board shall comprise three members – one appointed by each party and the third member to be nominated by the two appointed members by mutual consent. Arbitration shall be held at (Nagpur, Maharashtra). The proceedings of arbitration shall be in the English language. The arbitrator’s award shall be final and binding on the Parties.
The formation, interpretation and performance of this Agreement and any disputes arising out of it shall be governed by the law, rules and regulations of (Nagpur, Maharashtra). The exclusive jurisdiction and venue for actions and disputes may be as mentioned above, and You hereby submit to the jurisdiction of such courts.
18. DISPUTES ARISING OUT OF THIS AGREEMENT
20. MISCELLANEOUS PROVISIONS
- Entire Agreement: This Agreement is the complete and exclusive statement of the agreements between You and Us with respect to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all other communications or representations or agreements (whether oral, written or otherwise) relating thereto.
- Waiver: The failure of either party at any time to require performance of any provision of this Agreement in no manner shall affect such party’s right at a later time to enforce the same. No waiver by either party of any breach of this Agreement, whether by conduct or otherwise, in any one or more instances, shall be deemed to be, or construed as, a further or continuing waiver of any other such breach, or a waiver of any other breach of this Agreement.
- Severability: If any provision of this Agreement shall to any extent be held invalid, illegal or unenforceable, the validity, legality and enforceability of the remaining provisions of this Agreement shall in no way be affected or impaired thereby and each such provision of this Agreement shall be valid and enforceable to the fullest extent permitted by law. In such case, this Agreement shall be reformed to the minimum extent necessary to correct any invalidity, illegality or unenforceability, while preserving to the maximum extent the rights and commercial expectations of the parties hereto, as expressed herein.